REPORTS TO: Sr. Manager of Quality & Production
JOB TITLE: Production Supervisor 2nd Shift
LOCATION: Lincoln, AL DEPARTMENT: Production
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF POSITION Responsible for production operations, while supporting quality and materials through the achievement of SQCDM and ensuring that the core values and policies of the Company are maintained without compromise.
TASKS OF THE POSITION
- Support Health and Safety efforts to promote zero tolerance for unsafe acts and conditions.
- Provide clear direction and establish accountability for all associates. Promotes a team environment in order to supervise all aspects of production operations to achieve plant goals.
- Develop Team Leaders and associates with training and guidance.
- Maintain communication and continuity among production operations.
- Utilize lean principles to develop and implement countermeasures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of products and services.
- Achieve daily OEE goals, meet or exceed QOS performance goals via efficient manpower utilization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Supervises several tasks and projects at any given time.
- Possesses strong organizational, priority/time management, problem solving, conflict resolution and judgment skills.
- Communicates problems involving complex and confidential situations to plant Human Resources and seek guidance and direction at all times.
- Ability to interpret safety rules, customer schedules, operations standards, and procedure manuals.
- Knowledge of computer systems; familiar with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to continuously lift 30 to 75 lbs. and occasionally carry a distance of 30 to 50 feet.
- Perform tasks that require continuous reaching, grasping, twisting, leaning and bending.
- Work daily assigned shift to include overtime, up to and including production Saturdays, shutdown days, and holidays as needed.
- Supervise and support all company policies including ISO 9001 2008/ISO 14000 and QOS adherence (where applicable) and Associate Handbook and Safety Manual.
- Provide leadership and teaching to team leaders and associates within their assigned area of Production.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATION (EDUCATION / TRAINING) Associates’ degree preferable in or related field or 5 to 8 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position does not qualify for relocation assistance. We are only posting for this position. We do not accept unsolicited resumes.
Please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 614-758-0109